For the crust:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates, pitted
For the raspberry filling:
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- a few raspberries to decorate
- Pour the cashews into a bowl, cover with water and let them soak for at least 2 hours.
- In a food processor, combine the almonds and dates and process until the mixture is smooth enough to stay together when you press it between your fingers.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of 8 Mason jar lids to make small crusts.
- Place all the filling ingredients in a bender and blend until smooth. Divide the mixture evenly among the crusts.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Decorated with fresh raspberries and serve.