If you want, you can marinate the chicken overnight for maximum benefit (but even a half-hour to mingle with the spices will make a difference).
For chicken & marinade:
- 2.2 lbs (1 kg) boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in 1″ – 2″ cubes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp HP steak sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Pat’s Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-top bag or shallow baking dish, massaging the marinade into the chicken. Marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Use coconut oil to sear chicken in a skillet. Add onion from the marinade.
- Add Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with rice or on a pita bread.